Adult Mental Health Assistance
JC Family Service's Adult Assisted Living Homes provide the client with an environment that is safe and secure, and provide the following:
- 24/7 supervision in each of our homes.
- Basic Skills Training and/or Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services as per support requirement.
- Prepared dinner each day, along with assistance in self prepared breakfast and lunch.
- Assistance with performing house chores. Assistance with medication needs.
- Assistance with managing money if needed. Assistance with scheduling clients appointments as well as transportation to appointments that require staff to attend.
- Clients will either share a bedroom with one other client or have their own.
JC Family Services is a non-profit organization, which works with local agencies in northern Nevada,including NNAMHS and Mojave, to provide adult assisted living or outpatient support for clients in our area.